With the introduction of the digital library, facilities and services are being upgraded and expanded. Some of the current facilities include :-
1. Access to -
- IEEE-(ASPP) : http://www.ieeexplore.ieee.org includes around 255 e-journals with the back files since 2000 related to all mojor areas of engineering & technology.
- ASTM Digital Library : http://enterprise.astm.org : covers around 1700 e-books and 100000 journal articles related to E & T.
- J-Gate Engineering & Technology (JET) : http://www.jgateplus.com : The e-content includes around 4700 indexed with 1700 full text matter related to engineering & technology.
- J-Gate Social & Management Sciences (JSMS) : http://www.jgateplus.com : covers around 6700 indexed with 2000 free full text related to management & technology.
- RMIT : Informit Business Collection : http://www.informit.com.au : includes about 100 journals, conference papers, monographs etc. & 58 e-books related to management.
- SAGA Online : http://online.sagepub.com : covers 9 journals.
- EPW Online : http://www.epw.in: provides current & back issues since 1966.
- HBR Online : http://www.hbr.org : covers current & back issues.
- DELNET : http://delnet.nic.in
- NPTEL : covers web & video courses, a joint initiative of IIITs and IISc, Bangalore, funded by MHRD, Govt. of India.
2. Organisation of CDs and DVDs is done for services to the users.
3. The URLs of the open access journals & books are being highlighted to the users.